Resources for Integrated Mental Health Care
- Bipolar Advantage website
- Books by Tom Wootton
- The Depression Advantage: In this book Tom reveals his epiphany about the surprising advantages of the depressive state, completing the picture and accelerating the new world view that people with mental conditions can be successful.
- The Bipolar Advantage: Based on his Bipolar in Order Seminar that he developed in 2002, it focuses on the positive approach to the bipolar condition. It is about coming to an acceptance of yourself, while striving to become a better person.
- Bipolar In Order soon to be released.
- Gateway Psychiatric Services, Dr. Peter Forster’s Practice, located at 211 Gough Street, Suite 211, San Francisco, CA 94102. Phone: 415-551-0520
- WillSpirit The comments of guest Will Meecham, a psychiatrically abnormal physician, including thoughts on spirituality, medication, therapy, health, disability, success, loss, biology, memory, and everything else that affects well-being.