Alameda County Resources
- Transition Aged Youth Advisory Board
Rachel Bryant email: RBryant at acbhcs.org
Michelle Burns email: MBurns at acbhcs.org
- The Technical Assistance Partnership
Provides technical assistance to system of care communities that are currently funded through the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and their Families Program.
- National Youth Transition Center
A community of more than 45 organizations that share a common mission: to empower youth and young people with disabilities as they enter adulthood and the world of work.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway – Independent Living
Offers publications and other resources, as well as links to additional information on and for older children and youth in out-of-home care eligible to receive independent living services to help prepare them for self-sufficiency in adulthood.
- Jim Casey Youth Opportunities Initiative
Works to bring together the people, systems, and resources necessary to assist youth leaving foster care in making successful transitions to adulthood through grant making, technical assistance provision, and advocating for improved policies and practices.
- Transition to Independence Process (TIP) System Designed to assist young people with emotional and/or behavioral difficulties in making a successful transition to adulthood by meeting goals in education, employment, living situation, and community life.
- Youth Transition Funders Group
Network of grant makers whose mission is to help all youth make a successful transition to adulthood by age 25 through collaboration and strategic alliances between stakeholders and interested parties.