Anger is a normal human emotion that we all feel at one time or another. It is as normal as sadness, fear, joy, or love. However, in today’s society displays of negative emotions, especially anger, are frowned upon. Is anger always something to be suppressed or avoided? Can we experience anger as a positive force in our lives? Where is the line between positive anger and toxic rage? Jen King will explore with us the positives and negatives of anger and its expression in our personal lives and in society at large.
- This Week on the Peak July 18, 2018
- Seeking Children’s Religious Education Coordinator or Director of Religious Education July 11, 2018
- This Week on the Peak July 11, 2018
- This Week on the Peak July 4, 2018
- This Week on the Peak June 27, 2018