An essential element of spiritual growth is embracing and appreciating an ever-wider diversity of contrasting ideas, views, and possibilities. Process theologian Bernard Loomer called this quality S-I-Z-E,” and it calls each of us to find beauty and harmony in diversity. It also applies to the spiritual growth of congregations as a whole. How do we, individually and collectively, become bigger people?
- This Week on the Peak November 7, 2018
- New Video: “Little Bits of Gratitude,” by Rev. Jo Green, Nov. 04, 2018 November 6, 2018
- This Week on the Peak October 31, 2018
- New Videos: “Moving on in Ministry”, Rev. Barbara Meyers and Rev. Jo Green, Oct. 28 October 28, 2018
- This Week on the Peak October 24, 2018