- Are you looking for religious and ethical education for your children?
We have a professional program for kids from preschool to high school. Our child care for infants is presently on hold because of the pandemic, we have indoor and outdoor seating where parents and children can sit together and an activity table set up for young children.
- Looking for a home for your heart and your mind? Columnist Jeanne Phillips (“Dear Abby”) recommends Unitarian Universalism:
…to a couple from different religious backgrounds – see this May 2014 column.
…to a new mother seeking a church for her child – see the letter at the end of this July 2010 column.
- Do you want a friendly, spiritual group that cares about the planet?
Many of us actively support social justice issues – peace, democracy, and respect for the environment. We support human rights and oppose discrimination based upon race, religion, disability, gender preference or sexual orientation.
- We are an LGBTQ Welcoming Congregation. For 25 years, we have worked hard to make sure lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people are full members of our faith community.
- Tired of the cynicism you see in the morning paper and all around you?
We try to live positive lives that address real problems.
- In a religious world that spends too much time arguing about theological fine points,
we touch people on a personal level. We care about nurturing hope, enriching family life and close relationships, dealing with grief and loss, and building networks of caring communities.
Do you have questions? Please look at our our Frequently Asked Questions page about what to expect when you attend.
Click here to view a Video about us.