Children and Youth
Virtual Religious Education at Mission Peak
Due to the recent shelter in place order for the state we are working to transition our Children and Youth Religious Education program into a virtual program. We will be offering the following virtual opportunities.
CHILDREN’S AND YOUTH’ RELIGIOUS EXPLORATION (CAYRE COMMITTEE)
The CaYRE Committee meets monthly with the Director of Religious Education (DRE) to:
- Plan and coordinate the children’s religious education programs.
- Help recruit and train teachers
- Be responsible for organizing the nursery.
- Provide support for the youth group
- Participate in the intergenerational services.
Our Director of Religious Education is always happy to discuss our curricula choices or any aspects of our program with anyone who is interested. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback.
We offer Our Whole Lives (OWL) sexuality education every other year for 7-9th grade youth. We offer a coming of age program for 8-9th grade youth in the years we do not offer OWL.