Resources for Schizophrenia
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Family-to-Family Education Program
- Peer-to-Peer Recovery Curriculum
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (W.R.A.P.)
Advocacy and education for people with mental illness and their famlilies
Designed for families to teach other families about mental illness.
Designed for people with mental illness to help them recover and obtain as much control over their lives as possible.
A program that incorporates hope, personal responsibility, education, self-advocacy and support for people living with mental health problems.
Suicide Hot Lines:
- Alameda County: 1-800-309-2131
- National Hot Line: 1-800-SUICIDE / 1-800 784-2433